10 Signs You’re On The Flight From Hell
10. You arrive at the gate and the agent tells you that your flight has 6 wheel chairs, 5 infants, 3 Unaccompanied minors (triplets), 2 emotional support animals, 1 service animal, and someone doesn’t speak English making you feel like you’re on a greece holiday.
9. You board the plane to find that catering only supplied you with 15 sandwiches for 150 people. Oh yeah, and the two Pilots want 4 of them.
8. During boarding you notice a passenger boarding with a trash bag that they proceed to place in the overhead bin. You ask them if its fragile in case another passenger puts a rollerboard infront of it only to have the passenger explain: “Nope, it’s just my carryon.”
7. While standing in the main cabin you see a woman walk what appears to be a dog the size of a small pony onto the plane. You realize that its the service animal and she’s seated in a middle seat with no where for the dog to lay down. When she starts screaming “I’m disabled you have to make accommodations for me” the woman seated on the aisle adds “I’m a persons with disabilities lawyer, I’ll help.”
6. Within minutes of taking their seats, the minors begin to ring the call button asking you for a cookies and a coke, while one of them is waving Mommy’s credit card around chanting: “Soda, Soda, Soda, Soda!”
5. When taking food orders in first class, you unfortunately have to inform the last row of the cabin that you no longer have the meat option available. They are extremely upset and one of them tells you: “Do you have any idea how much I paid for this ticket?! I was promised a meal.” You tell them that they’re still getting a meal, just not one that contains meat. You check the manifest, and yep — your suspicions were right — they’re upgrades.
4. During the flight someone from the main cabin uses the lav in the front you say to them: “I’m sorry, Sir, but in the future I’ll need you to use the restroom in the back, okay?” And their response: “I speak 11 languages and I fly this airline because usually you all handle things with style and class, you should learn how to do the same.” So you then respond with: “Excusez-moi Monsieur, s’il vous plaît utiliser la salle de bain à l’arrière de l’avion”
3. The passenger in premium economy rings their call button to complain about the diet coke they received. When you inquire as to what’s wrong with the beverage the response is “It was served in a plastic cup! Where’s the glassware?” You then inform her she’s seated in coach and it’s not 1964. “Would you like a paper cup, instead?”
2. The flights almost over and one of the passengers seated in the non-reclining exit row stops you to ask “Why doesn’t my seat recline?” You explain that the seat doesn’t recline because the seat is infront of an exit. The passenger then asks “Why didn’t you tell me when I boarded that my seat won’t recline?” You then tell the passenger to make sure to wear their “I’m Seated In The Row In Front Of An Exit Row” sign the next time they fly, so they can be easily distinguished during boarding.
1. At the end of the flight, you realize you were just on the flight from hell. Why? Because you were headed to West Palm Beach, FL.