#TravelTuesday: Night out on the Town in New York
Gray Line New York (the iconic red double decker buses in NYC) is offering a romantic date option for couples or anyone who wants to see the dazzling side of New York City with their Night on the Town tour. This night tour includes:
- A fully guided tour of lower Manhattan in the comfort of a heated motorcoach;
- A romantic dinner at one of Little Italy’s oldest restaurants;
- A cruise on board NY Watertaxi where you’ll stop for a champagne toast at close-up view of the Statue of Liberty;
- A guided walking tour of the new Highline Park in the Meat packing district;
- And a ticket for a jaw dropping view of the city skyline from the Top of the Rock Observatory.
The tours depart at 6:00 p.m. from Gray Line New York’s visitor center at 777 8th Avenue, and return at 10:30 p.m. This tour, at regular price, is available daily. For more information, and to get $20 off of the tour, please visit www.newyorksightseeing.com/