#TravelTuesday Deal: Crescent Beach, Maine
Winter is one of the very best times for couples or BFFs to cozy up in a luxury seaside resort. Especially with Inn by the Sea’s new Winter Warmer Package, which launched on January 2 and is available until the end of March. Looking out to the moody Atlantic Ocean and Casco Bay, with a warm drink in hand and curled up before a roaring blaze, this is winter perfection. It’s when northern Atlantic shrimp are in season and hard shell lobsters are abundant and sweet. It gets even better when the Inn by the Sea turns up the heat by adding Hot Stone massages at the SPA, two pairs of L.L. Bean Slippers, and plenty of nurturing comfort food from award-winning Chef Mitchell Kaldrovich of Sea Glass restaurant. If that doesn’t warm your heart, try this: Winter rates are about 40 % less than during the peak summer months.
- Two nights in Spa Suite – ocean-view, duplex room with a Living Room, fully equipped wet bar kitchen, Loft Bedroom, oversized marble bathroom with an air-jet tub and glass walk-in shower and a heated floor.
- Daily Full Breakfast for two at the Inn’s Sea Glass Restaurant
- Welcome Spiked Hot Chocolate in the Fireside Lounge
- Two pairs of L.L. Bean Wicked Good Slippers
- Two 60-Minute Casco Bay Hot Stone Massage treatments at the SPA
- Chef’s Cheese Fondue for Two
The Winter Warmer Package is reasonably priced at $992.46 per room, for a two-night stay, based on double occupancy. The package is offered from January 2, 2012 to March 31, 2012.